Katz, Presenti & Co. specializes in protecting Trademarks and Service marks in Israel and abroad.
The firm’s legal team, led by Adv. Eran Presenti and Adv. Dr. Sarah Presenti-Mor (M. Firon & Co.) advise companies and organizations that wish to protect names and logos of their products and services in Israel and abroad.
Trademarks and their registration are essential for having business uniqueness and building a reputation, because of their ability to create clear distinctiveness between its products and that of competing companies. In order to prevent competing bodies from using their Trademarks, IPC’s team offers strategic legal services, starting with choosing the right mark to its enforcement against infringers. The results are strong and
distinctive trademarks with solid legal grounds, which makes their infringement
difficult while offering their owners the highest branding and marketing value.
Among the services the firm offers in the area of trademarks are:
- Initial consultation and assistance in selecting the marks.
- Legal opinions regarding the legality and usage of the proposed marks.
- Trademark searches and analysis in Israel and abroad.
- Filing and prosecuting Trademark applications.
- Creating and managing trademark portfolios in Israel and abroad.
- Drafting relevant legal agreements and Licensing.
- Arbitration services.
- Litigation services at various judicial and administrative bodies and all branches of Israeli Courts.